Desert Heights provides a limited bus route along with intercampus morning and afternoon transportation. Transportation is provided on a first come first serve basis and fees will be assessed monthly based on the following:
- $15.00 per seat for any student who requires transportation before and/or afterschool between the DHCS and DHPA campuses
- $30.00 per seat for any student who needs the morning and/or afternoon bus route located at 87th Avenue and Indian School
Transportation fees are due on the first of each month and must be paid in order for students to continue utilizing the service. Also, prior to utilizing the transportation program, parents must complete the appropriate contract and students are expected to review and agree to all bus policies. Disciplinary action will be taken for any student who chooses not to follow the bus policy and this action includes, but is not limited to the forfeiture of transportation services.
- Morning/Afternoon Bus Route Only (Route between 87th Avenue and Indian School to DHPA)
- Morning/Afternoon Intercampus Transportation Only (Transportation between the DHCS and DHPA campuses)
- Combination of the Morning/Afternoon Bus Route & Intercampus Transportation